Thursday 30 April 2009

Cute Card Thursday - Mirror Mirror

This week on Cute Card Thursday they want us to use something shiny. This came just in time for me because I had some scraps of Mirri board left over from a magazine commission that I've just finished. My shiny element (the border) is subtle but at the same time effective (well I think it is anyway!)

The paper and the embellishments are K&Co Cut N Paste and the stamp is one of the Annie stamps from Charmed Delectable Stamps available only from Charmed Cards and Crafts, she'll go on sale very very soon but you can pre-order the whole set now if you don't want to miss out.

Here are some close ups....

12 comments:

Janiel/ janny said...

Nice card!! Your coloring is OUT OF THIS WORLD!!


janny

Jac’s Playground said...

Oh another gorgeous card Louly, I adore the sentiments you have used. xx

Deb said...

Beautiful card, fabulous embellishments. Many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge! Have a great day! Debx

Unknown said...

A lovely card - brilliant colouring!

jacque4u2c said...

I just love the stacked effect and the beautiful soft color choices! Just beautiful!

pinky said...

Your cards are always so beautiful!! Just love your work Louly. Got an email tonight to say my stamps have been shipped YEH! Can't wait, but only hope I can do them justice like you.
Pinky

Karen Mortensen said...

Totally fab card Lou.
Great you get all those bits left over from your magazines commisions.
The kit is no longer available, that was a special pre-order item. Individual stamps are available now though.

Anonymous said...

Stunning!! Its beautiful - can't wait to get my hands on those stamps!! :)

Vanessa.

sukes7 said...

gorgeous card and such a beautiful design, I love all your little touches like the pearls and the butterfly luv sue x

Sollan said...

Really a cute card. Love the details, colouring and 3D embies. Have a great day!

Cardmaking Galore said...

Stunning card - i l ove the colours!

Merethe said...

Wow! Really nice card! Really great layout, colors and stamp;-)