Wednesday 1 April 2009

Copics Colour Challenge #7

Well would you believe it? It's challenge day again!!! Where does time go?

We have a colour list to use this week - I love these! It doesn't matter if you don't have the same colours, just find the closest match you have. The only one I had the same was the brown one. Pop over to the Copics Colour Challenge blog for more colour details.

Here's the card that I made - pictured with the 3 colours I went went with...

Although I used all three colours, my main focus was on the blue, I even used it to colour the Satin ribbon and button! The only plain ribbon I had was white so I thought I'd give colouring it a go, it's come out OK hasn't it! I'm actually really happy with this card, I hope you like it too.

13 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Its gorgeous and that bow looks fab, hugs pops x

Jac’s Playground said...

Like it? I LOVE it, the whole thing is divine, the quote is beautiful and the butterfly looks so delicate. I'm amazed that the satin ribbon is self coloured it looks like it was already that colour. xx

Anne said...

this card is quite unique, lovely colours and textures, well thought out, arranged and finished. I'm very impressed, well done, beautiful!

regards
anne :)

maddy hill said...

fabulous card Lou - so unique too ! love the ribbon !

maddy

Gez Butterworth said...

Fabulous card Louly. Wow! what a success with the ribbon. xx

Ruth (ooffee) said...

Like it? I LOVE IT!
The colours are marvellous and the layout's brill! I'm really into butterflies at the moment ...

Karen Mortensen said...

It's a very beautiful card Lou. Love that big butterfly. xxx

Stressed Stamper said...

Beautiful - love the butterfly
Sarah

sukes7 said...

stunning card and really special sentiment luv sue x

Marlou McAlees said...

this is soooo beautiful Lou!!! :) love the butterfly :) ♥

Ruby said...

Gorgeous card Louly. Love the colours you've used. I've got an award on my blog for you x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Everything about this is really gorgeous. Well done Lou. Cathy xxxx

Kathy said...

this is lovely