Tuesday 14 April 2009

A Quickie and a Peek

Yes it's me! You're not seeing things I'm actually here on my own blog writing a post! I had this idea that when the Easter 'break' came along I would do some challenges and blog everyday! Yer right like that happened! I did manage to draw a range of stamps though so I haven't done bad eh?


I made this bookmark/notelet in the wee small hours to show on Dottie's World, I know it's not up to much but it did only take 15 minutes, do you remember Taz of Tasmania? Well that was me whizzing around my craft room last night after I remembered it was my turn to show something on Dottie's World today (EEK!)

If you actually think it's OK and you would like to know how I achieved this, intricate, time consuming result (!!!)ROFL. Just pop over to Dottie's World.

Onto the sneaky peak, as I mentioned before Karen and I put our heads together to come up with a brand new range of stamps, they're not available to buy just yet but you'll be able to pre-order very soon. We've been giving some previews on the Charmed Delectable Stamps blog that Karen has put together to showcase the stamps and give you all the news, she's also designed some fab blinkies too so you should pop over and pick one up.Here's the peek...


See the full card here, you'll have to scroll down because the blog candy post is staying at the top.

2 comments:

Muppet said...

I wish I could create something that lovely in such a short time Lou. I think it's a lovely bookmark! ♥

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous, i love the swirls, hugs Pops x x x