Wednesday 8 April 2009

Copics Colour Challenge

Hi folks, I'm sorry I haven't been around much, I've been working flat out on our first range of stamps, no rest for the wicked eh?

We had a stamp to play with from this week's Sponsor - Toodles and Bink for the this challenge, here's what I came up with - rather hurriedly I might add!

I cut the leaf detail from the Mira paper and arranged it in a pattern the shape of the squirrel's tail, it also goes quite well with the leaf detail on the image doesn't it.

To find out more about the challenge and to see the colour list pop over to the Copics Colour Challenge Blog.

7 comments:

tracy said...

beautiful colour Louly love it amazing to say you were in a bit of a hurry hope the stamps are coming along nicely so excited!
Tracy x

Jac’s Playground said...

You did this in a hurry!? OMG lady you are just amazing! It all works so beautifully. x

Gez Butterworth said...

It's stunning Louly. The colours are perfect.

Good luck with the new stamps?? Sounds interesting. xx

Lisa Kind said...

Great card! What new stamps? Did I miss something?

Lisa

Karen Mortensen said...

Lovely card Lou. Love the folded corners, I wonder where you got that idea :-) ♥♥ LUV YA!

Chrissy D said...

This is FABULOUS!!! Your colors and layout are PERFECT! TFS!!!

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous i love the image and you have done a great job, would love some copics, hugs Pops x x x