Thursday 23 April 2009

Cute Card Thursday-Getting Edgy

I love this week's CCT Challenge, here's the brief...

"For this weeks challenge we would like you to either tear, sand, distress or sew the edges of your card."

I decided to go for some distressing with my Tim Holtz edge distresser...


I decided to use the Prom Prince Mikey download for this one, I think edge distressing works great for masculine cards. My son Mikey (funnily enough! LOL) has his prom coming up so I thought this would be great for him.

The papers are from my Basic Grey Ambrosia pad.

6 comments:

Deb said...

oh wow, Louly, he is so fabulous, love him!
Fantastic card! Many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge! Debx

sukes7 said...

ooooh what a handsome hunk lol I just love Charmed Downloads a really cool card luv sue x

Kim x said...

How charming does Mikey look here??
Wow! Fab card Lou.
Kim x

Joey said...

Hi Louly, I love this, gorgeous image and fabulous colours. Joey.xxx

Powerful Search Engine said...

I love these Mikey images Louly! I love how you have used him on this card it still looks classy with the distressed edges. Hugs Pascale

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so cute and fantastic at the same time. There is an award waiting for you on my blog when you are ready. Cathy xxxx