Sunday 3 May 2009

Dottie's World Challenge

It's my turn to set the Dottie's world challenge this week and I've gone for an inspirational photo....


I love to see how different people interpret it, the outcome from the DT is really diverse, I find it dead interesting.

I was inspired by the green and purple and the swirly nature of it. Here's what I came up with.....

I cut the scalloped card and all the swirls on my Silhouette. i printed the Madison image out with the background added digitally so that I didn't have any cutting out to do.

I added some glitter to her tights and scarf for a little bit of pizazz!


If you fancy playing along pop over to Dottie's World for some more inspiration.

Enjoy the rest of your bank holiday weekend.

Louise xx

9 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

Really beautiful Lou, love those colours together and the sparkly tights and scarf are soooo cool.x

Adele said...

LOL...I thought this image was quite "swirly " and dreamy and you have worked absolute wonders with it Lou!

Gorgeous colour combination-love it!

Hugs Dingle.xx

Karen Mortensen said...

Oohh that's rather gorgeous! You've captured the essense of that picture beautifully. Just great! xxx

Kim x said...

I love your shaped cards Lou and with those added swirls it's is just fantastic. Great colour combo too.
Kim x

Nora said...

Pretty! It looks like she's standing in a watercolor.
~hugs~

Pop's Cards said...

This is gorgeous i love it so much, hugs pops x x x

Nicola said...

This is gorgeous Lou, love the new skin on blog too.xx

Anonymous said...

A real beauty! :) Its gorgeous.

Vanessa.

maddy hill said...

Beautiful card Lou ! very dreamy colours !