Sunday 5 April 2009

Dottie's World Challenge- Bright and Beautiful

Oh what a beautiful morning! And oh what a beautiful challenge we have from Juliet this week! Here's what she said...

"This week's challenge is simply to make a project using 'bright and beautiful' colours and embellishments - of course featuring one of the Charmed downloads too. Lots of scope there then on this bright and beautiful morning!"

Well what better reason could I ask for to get my good old K&CO Mira papers and embellishments out. Oh and a Sizzix die that I bought in the big sale and never used, here's what I came up with....
Ingredients

Image; Chick Dottie from the Dress Up Dottie Download collection

Patterned papers and paper embellishments; K& Co Mira

If you fancy playing or even if you'd just like to see some fabulous cards from the rest of the design team pop over to Dottie's World.

11 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

Wow, what a stunner of a card, its totally gorgeous, I love your inspiring creativeness. x

Juliet said...

Perfect papers for this challenge Lou and, as usual, an amazing card. I love this Dottie image.
Juliet xx

Sarah C said...

I love this card. So much fantastic detail to look at :D xoxo

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is truly a bright and colorful card! And so gorgeous too!

sukes7 said...

fabulous card so bright and zingy I love it luv sue x

Gez Butterworth said...

Gorgeous card Louly.

Just love the flower you have made & all the lovely springy colours work so well together. Wishing you a lovely week. Gez. xx

tee said...

Gorgeous card Lou! I have something for you on my blog if you could pop in there please. xx Tee

Pop's Cards said...

Stunning and gorgeously bright, hugs Pops x x x

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Louly. Love the colours and your beautiful creation!
Clairex

KraftyKoolKat said...

Really lovely Louly. You are so full of talent. Cathy xxxx

Sandra said...

Stunning card... so funky and fun!
Hugs
Sandra xx