Wednesday 15 April 2009

Copics Colour Challenge

It was my turn to choose the colours this week so I went for may fave which is Cardinal, I then chose two colours to compliment it; Cadmium Orange and Olive.

I decided to use one of my cat downloads, I haven't used them in ages so this is long over due....

I used the three main colours for the darkest areas the other colours used were;

Chrome Orange YR04, Lime Green G21, Lipstick red R29, Golden Yellow Y17.

I made some little hearts, distressed them and piled them up....


As you can see, I'm too impatient to wait for glue to dry!

I found these heart charms in my stash the other day and now I can't stop using them.

This is going to be my father's day card to my dad, I love how the little kitty looks up to it's parent in admiration, that's just how I would look up to my dad.

Why don't you pop over to the Copics Colour Challenge blog to see what the rest of the team came up with and why not join in!

15 comments:

Linnie said...

beautiful card i have these colours yeah i can join in this week
loooove the cat
linnie

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous card, I love the cats, they're so sweet

Jan x

Ruth (ooffee) said...

The colours are gorgeous.
The card is gorgeous.
I love the way you talk about your dad ... it reminds me of me and my dad! xx

Unknown said...

p.s. - there's a little something for you over on my blog

Jan xx

Karen Mortensen said...

We don't see enough of the cat downloads, I have always loved them. Super card, I'm sure your dad will love it!
Great colours you chose this week Lou, my favourites so far I think. xx

Adele said...

Stunning, the colours look fantastic Lou, this card is just gorgeous. The little charm really set it off too!

love Dingle.xx

Lisa Kind said...

Great card, Louise! Love the shape. Your dad will love it!

Love the colors this week! I was a little leary at first, but it really worked! You can really see all of them so vividly in each dt card!

Lisa

Tara said...

Gorgeous card Louise, your cat is great fun and I love the way you've distressed your hearts too! xx

sukes7 said...

what a cute card love the way you have shaped it, your dad will be so thrilled to get this luv sue x

Cazzy said...

I love the cats, are they yours, they must be Lou!

Cazzy x

Chrissy D said...

WOW! This is ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!!! I love it!! Very creative!

Stressed Stamper said...

Beautiful as always

Sarah

Muppet said...

Fabulous card Lou, I'm sure your Dad will love it! ♥

Could you change your link for me on your sidebar? It's still pointing at englishautumn. It's now kentish-lady.blogspot.com. Thanks xxx

Cazzy said...

I bought the cats Lou, but I wish I had some Copics!

Cazzy x

Gez Butterworth said...

Beautiful Louly. Love the colours you have chosen. The green especially. I'm sure your dad will love the card. :) Wishing you a lovely weekend. Gez. xx