Monday 10 March 2008

Swimming Dottie

My what a day! I do hope we manage to escape it without the flooding that has been forcast. Stay away from the coast they say.......nuless you live on the coast.....hmmmm. In the summer floods my house only got a little bit of damage put the classroom was a disaster area so I'm typing with my fingers crossed so forgive any typos lol.


Well I'm nearly back to normal and will soon be back to challenges but for today, keeping with the water theme we have........Swimming Dottie!
Swimming Dottie is from the 'fun time collection' soon to be downloadable from Charmed Cards and Crafts

If you look closely you'll see the dollops of glossy accents that I've used on the goggles.

If you'd like to be informed the minute Dottie is available to download sign up for the news letter here.

9 comments:

Eleanor said...

Love her.
And the beach hut look. How clever you are.
E
xx

Shirley said...

She is so cute.
I cant wait for her to be ready to download and to get to play with her.

Nice to see you adding more to your blog

Shirley xx

Sarah C said...

I could've done with her before I sent my CJ. I looked everywhere for a girl in swimmers with a rubber ring. Should've come to see you shouldn't I? Oh well..... LOL

She's fab Lou. One I most definately want to go on a LO. I have the photo ready and waiting.

xxx

Courtney said...

Oh my goodness Louly! I am so stinkin' happy for you! These are the most adorable little people I've ever seen! I'll be first in line to download, that's for sure! I am so blessed to know such an uber-talented lady!

Hugs to you!

Deb said...

I am so sorry I haven't been by for a little while, but I have so enjoyed catching up with all your wonderful creations today! YOur drawings are incredible, I will be dropping by again later for a download of your wonderful lady splashing in puddles, I love her!

Debbie said...

Oooh I really love her- how cute is she with her wee flippers and goggles. Brilliant Louly, can't wait til she is available, have signed up for the newsletter. :)

Debbie x

Pat said...

Dottie is lovely!! You are very talented.....

Anonymous said...

You are doing great things lady - keep it up!

LucindaBee said...

Such a cute card - your work is fabulous