Wednesday 19 March 2008

Lucky Me! Again!

Hi all, I don't have anything of my own to show today but wait until you see what I have instead!!! Yesterday I got the most beautiful card from my pal Debz, she wanted to thank me for the inchie album that I sent her, I told her she shouldn't have but really, I was so glad she did. Take a look....... She's used the jumping girl that I gave away a couple of weeks ago on my blog and look at that background paper! I think it's one of her own designs, isn't it gorgeous? It's like a cross between tie Die and fruit printing - Scrummy. Thank you Debz, I love it.

Then Today I got home for lunch and found another card waiting for me. This time it's an Easter card from another lovely friend called Shell. I met her on the Charmed forum and my oh my isn't she clever?.........


Thank you Shell, it's devine.

13 comments:

Carmen said...

I just happened upon your blog and your cards are fabulous. This one from your friend is adorable too!!!

Have a nice day!

Carmen

Anonymous said...

gorgeous surprises :-)

Sarah C said...

What great cards. I had one from Shell like yours too. They're so lovely and as with most crafting, look so much better IRL. xx

Debbie said...

It was my pleasure Lou to make you this card and your image is great to work with. Yes, the backing paper is one of my own designs :)

Debbie x

pescbrico said...

I so love to see what you have done with the stamps on the last card!! :) It's really lovely!

Traci Cornelius Blog said...

They are gorgeous cards and your characters are just so darn cute and funky x

Shirley said...

There is nothing better than receving a handmade card, especialy when you dont expect it.
You have receved 2 lovely cards there.

Kate T said...

Some really pretty pieces of work!

MissSparkles said...

hi lovey
I found you via I think maxs blog, and you mentioned chorlton and the wheelies,, and I thought "at last" another grown up who knows what I am talking about,,

then I view your profile, and you are in hull,, my birth place so maybe that explains it

anyway, had to say hello and wow you are amazing

jo xx

Nicola said...

Thats Lovely, lovley colours and little chick!!
Happy Easter to you Lou.xx

Nicola said...

And Debz has done a fantastic job!!Great Card!!.xx

My Paper World said...

Awwwww! Great cards you recieved!

Twiggy said...

Hi there
great blog, love the cards, the little Easter birdy is so cute
Twiggy x