Tuesday 11 March 2008

About Time Too!

The lovely Debz and Shirley both tagged me ages ago and I've been meaning to do it ever since so here I am. thank you Debz and Shirley xxxxx
Here's the first, from Shirley.....
What were you doing 10 years ago?
I can't even remember what I was doing 10 days ago! Let me think, I had a 3 and a 5 year old 10 years ago so I was probably telling them to stop fighting or something like that. Happy days! lol
What were you doing 1 year ago?
Well it wass not long after I'd been in hospital having an operation so I'll have been recovering.
5 favourite snacks?
1. I love parma ham! 2. Galaxy Chocolate. 3. Those sticky Greek pastries 4. Apple with cheese 5.Caramac Chocolate.
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire?
Hand in my notice. Tell my DH to hand in his notice. Buy a beautiful house with space for a huge craft room with specially designed storage. Have a luxury holiday. Treat my family.
Five things you like doing?
Crafting (of course). Craft Shopping. listening and dancing to music. Watching my daughter in her productions (DS's boy's school doen't have any). Reading people's blogs.
Five things you'll never wear again?
Mini skirts. Bobble hats. Skinny jeans (you need to be skinny). Blue mascara. Maternity dress (I hope!)
Five favourite toys (careful!)
Big Shot, Crop-A-Dile, Lap top, bottle cutter, enamelling kiln.

Next, I got this one from my lovely friend Debz.......
What a lovely award to recieve, thanks
Debz, you make my day too.

Now I tag five people who can choose either of these tags.........



Courtney Deb Eleanor Kim Mellie

3 comments:

Sarah C said...

Nice to hear more about you Lou. You've got it just right there - galaxy chocolate, huge craft room and craft shopping. 3 ways to a crafter's heart! LOL xx

Deb said...

Thank you so much for the tag Louly, I feel so honoured that you thought of me!

Courtney said...

Thanks, girl! I've had a rough week, this will be fun!