Saturday 29 March 2008

Dottie's gone Live!!!!!!!!! And Blog Candy!!

Oh wow!!!! how excited am I? The moment I have been waiting for is now upon us.... Dottie is now available to buy as a download at Charmed Cards and Crafts! I will be cracking open a bottle of Champagne tonight to welcome Dottie into the world.
Now, to whet your appetite, please welcome Bath Time Dottie from the 'Dottie at Home' collection, isn't she a darling?



I'm really loving these bubbles right now, they're called acrylic dew drops they're from a site called Rista.

None of this would have been possible with out the help of my wonderfull friend Karen, owner of Charmed, thank you so much Karen, I wub woo.
So If you would like to go and have a look at the Dottie collections and who knows, maybe even buy one, visit Charmed Cards and Crafts and scroll down until you see the digital download icon. You can buy downloads on their own or as part of your shopping at the store, and let me tell you,
what fandabbydozy store it is!
Happy Shopping!

Updated to tell you that Karen and I are offering some blog candy to four lucky people, I don't know what it'll be yet, I'll let you know.

Basically the people to win the candy will be the first four people to make a card using Dottie and giving me a link to it. One winner for each Dottie collection and only one prize per person. Am I making sense? I'll re-phrase it,

A prize for the first card linked to me from each of these colletions; The Zodiac collection, Dottie at Home collection, Dress up Dottie collection and the Fun Time Dottie Collection. One prize per collection.

Don't foget to leave me a comment with a link to your card.

28 comments:

Deanne said...

Dottie is gorgeous Louly, I'll be purchasing some of those me thinks.
where did you get your dew drops from too, they are gorgeous x

really big congratulations on Dottie - hugs x

pescbrico said...

I so love the way you made that card! The dew drops are giving a fun look :)

Sadie said...

Congratulations on your new range. Dotty looks so cute, I am off to check out the site for some downloads.
Those dew drops are so good.

Nicola said...

Well done, Cant wait!!
xxx

Fe-Fe said...

Love those little dew drops, don't they look fabulous. Dotty is very cute. Love your cards.

Juliet said...

Thanks for the tip off Lou - off to CCC right now!!

Vicki said...

I love your Dottie creations, many, many congrats on your new venture, how exciting for you.

Love this card, the dew drops add a brill dimension. Fab, fab, fab xx vicki xx

ps off to check out ccc

Susie Little said...

Good Luck in your New adventure Lou!

Susie xx

Sarah C said...

Woohoo, I've got some of your collection already. I understand I was the first too! Will be busy this week-end I think :D

It's all such great news and well done. Champagne well deserved :D :D :D

Debbie said...

..wo.w fab news Louly, I'm off now to 3C's.

Bath Dottie is sooo mega cute - love it and those bubbles. :) :)

Debbie x

~Emma~ said...

Many congratulations Lou...you really deserve this!
As soon as I get to Scotland and get my craft stash and printer unpacked I will be off to CCC to buy some!
Well done you!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous news Louly and congratulations on the launch of Dottie ... love Dottie bubbles too.
I am sure you and she will enjoy continued success.

Debbie said...

Hi Louly, wel just been over to 3C's and have got all of them - they are wonderful, excellent, great. :) :) well done you, you must be sooo excited and chuffed and proud etc. You and Karen wil make a great team. :) :)

Debbie x

Julie said...

Love your card, and congratulations on your new venture too.

Ana Baird said...

Big congrats! Fantastic card!

Dawny P said...

Thank you so much for your nice comments on my blog, I'm glad I found you cos I wouldn't have known about Dottie. I just have to have some xx

Sarah C said...

Hi ya Lou, I've made a card with Salon Dottie (hope I got her name right!) for my sister's birthday. The image was fantastic to work with and definately won't be the last card I make with her (((hugs))) xxx

Sarah C said...

Me again. Meant to say, she's sitting proudly on my blog :D xx

Dawn said...

Dottie is great! and congrats on the downloads, you are one talented lady. Every time I look at your blog I feel inspired.
Well done Louly - Dottie is going to be a huge hit.

xx

Fab said...

This is such a beautiful card and I was looking for cabouchon like pebbles...you are my saviour ! Love those dew drops. Thank you for sharing that info.

I've left you someting on my blog

Juliet said...

My very first (but definately not the last!) Dottie card is on my blog - hope you like her Lou. xx

LucindaBee said...

Congratulations - you must be soo proud of your new 'baby'. She is gorgeous

Jackie said...

She is absolutely lovely. Well done Lou! I shall just nip over to have a 'peep' at the downloads ;0

Debbie said...

Yeaaa Louly I have made mine, Disco Dottie...ooh so fab to use.:) :)

You can find mine here....

http://bubble-deb.blogspot.com/2008/03/disco-dottie.html

Debbie x

Debbie said...

Okay Louly here is flower Dottie - hope I'm in with a chance this time. LOL

Here she is..

http://bubble-deb.blogspot.com/2008/03/flower-dottie.html

Debbie x

Juliet said...

'Perfectionist at work!' Dottie is on my blog now and she looks very proud of herself!

Shirley said...

Well I caved in, and it didnt take long. I bought all 4 sets last night.

I love her to bits (And yes she is as cute as you were as a tot).

It took me so long to decide which one of her I would use first.

Then I was asked to make a card for str sign. so that made my desision for me.

I have added her to my blog. Dont think I have done her justice at all tho.

http://shirleys-cards-and-crafts.blogspot.com/2008/03/dottie.html

Anonymous said...

Dottie is amazing!! Wow, great work Louly!! Congats and future luck x