Monday 31 March 2008

DCM/CPS Challenges

I've been so taken up with Dottie and magazine work lately I don't seem to have done any challenges so here we go, a two in one. The DCM one is titled pins and needles - I think that speaks for itself and the CPS one (if you're not familiar with CPS) is a sketch pop over for a look.


Here's what I came up with......
Here's Taurus Dottie from (you guessed it) the Zodiac collection. She's standing, red rag in hand in good old Dottie- hands on hips style. The safety pin in the corner seems like a feeble attempt at the challenge but I thought it looked quite sweet there by itself and I didn't want to make the card to busy.

Incidentally, does Dottie remind you of anyone?.............................Yep, that's me, what do you think to the tights? Fashion statement or what!

19 comments:

Debbie said...

LOL now I can see where you got your inspiration for Dottie from. :) :) Aww werent you the cutey girl eh?

Your card is fab Louly another brilliant design. :) :)

Debbie x

Kath Stewart said...

Love the card and you're surely not old enough to remember the Searchers.
kath
xxxx

Lea L. said...

What an adorable card! Great job with sketch 58! Thanks for playing this week!

~lea

Juliet said...

Aw, what a cutie! I recognise the knees, lol!!!

Sarah C said...

You look so cute ;) Love the card you've made (((hugs))) xx

Charity Hassel said...

oh, wow! i am so loving this card!!! tooo caute! so glad you played along with the cps sketch this week!

Courtney said...

Oh my! How adorable as usual!

I am so bummed 'cause I haven't had time to do your challenge! We've been trying to paint our house while the weather is nice.... Phew! I'm tired!

Sandy said...

Wow this is wonderful. Great card.

Marlou McAlees said...

LOL Louly, im laughing at your tights :) :) loving your Dottie card, fabulous!! :) x

Dawn said...

Aah Louly - It's all clear now - those knees, the tights..........
Fab card - your designs are superb.

Krista B. said...

Adorable card : )

Debbie said...

It's me again LOL

I have just posted a card on my blog using........
.
.
.
.
yes, that's right - one of your zodiac range - Gemini Dottie. :) :)

I know it can't be entered for the blog candy but just thought I'd let you know I may have been the very first person to buy and use it - yeeaaa...LOL, LOL.

Debbie x

Jane said...

soooo cool ! love the card and that cute photo of you !

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Adorable!!! What a fun take on the sketch!

Shirley said...

You were cute just like Dottie.
I know your a brave woman also. There is no way I would put a pick of me on my blog from being a tot lol.

Oh and by the way You have been tagged. Please see my blog for more info

Shirley xx

Debbie Olson said...

Great job with the CPS Sketch! Such beautiful details on your card; also, I enjoyed seeing where that sweet stamp came from!

Deb said...

Taurean Dottie looks amazing, love the card.
VEry cute photo too!

Unknown said...

Super cute card! You did a fabulous job! :)

Cazzy said...

I see the resemblance, and I was thinking it must be someone from school!