Saturday 22 March 2008

Charmed Challenge

Oooh I'm sorry I'm such a bad blogger but I'm off work for Easter now so it's catch up time. Today I have my first half of this months double challenge from Charmed here's what Lizzie said;.....Well here goes then Ladies...this month there was so much to choose from Mothers day - Easter and Spring?? but No I have ignored all that and so..............I did think this would make a nice gift??1... Scrapbook a LO... your theme... to be displayed in a Frame any size (freestanding or hanging) The Frame you can paint or decorate...it's your choiceThe LO to include Spirreli and buttons


I wanted to make something that I would actually use and not just put away somewhere so I made a sign for my craft room door.

I had fun inking up my hand for the big hand print background, I used loads of funky foam on this, I lurve funky foam. The spirelli is on the corner of the frame, made with black wire and the buttons are the glass buttons in the centre of the flower. I think I get all the challenge points for this one, I nearly had to miss out the Spirelli but I got there in the end.

3 comments:

Martine said...

oh that is gorgeous hun and what a great idea, it seems you are just full of them,by the way you have been given a special award, please visit my blog to receive it hun.

Sarah C said...

Love this Lou. Great idea to mark your territory :)

Debbie said...

Well Lou what can I say - I love your hand - how young it looks LOL No seriously i think your L/O is fab and an excellent idea - well done on your spirelli too. :) :)

Debbie x