Wednesday 5 March 2008

CT Design

Thank you all for your lovely comments about my card yesterday. Some of you said I should market my little girl image - how sweet, I'd like to do that but wouldn't know where to begin. If I had experience in buisness I would really like to have one of these sites where you sell your images as downloads. Who knows what the future holds ay.



Here's one of my latest bunch of designs using the Crafty templates kit and one of their templates.
I adore these papers, they're so fun and vibrant and it goes without saying that the template was fab to work with -as ever! For more info visit Crafty Templates they also have a brilliant competition running right now, don't miss it!

8 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh my... those colors are just wonderfully vibrant! I love the primas on the handle... as always, beautiful!

Anonymous said...

This is just gorgeous!! :) Love it.

Vanessa.

Sarah C said...

Woweee. I love this handbag.

As for your sketched design(s), why not contact rubber stamping companies and see if they'd be interested in working with you? Might be worth a shot *goes off hoping if she'd have enough money to buy them*

LAZY-TROUT said...

I just love this handbag - and so do both my daughters. The papers are gorgeous ((drool)).

Also thank you for visiting and leaving a lovely comment on my blog. It was very much appreciated.

Kim Costello said...

This is stunning, love the papers and the finishing touches, as always you create with outstanding talent! Beautiful!

Nicola said...

Beautiful!! I havent had the download yet, have it gone out yet?Do you know?
I've got the kit, ready & waiting!!
xxx

Marlou McAlees said...

this is just stunning Louly!!! :) xx

Julie said...

I love this, love the papers, beautifully done