Wednesday 5 December 2007

Sugar and Spice



I've been quite busy lately and haven't got a real lot to show on my blog but I thought I'd show you this one. I entered it into the DoCrafts Cardmaker of the Year competition a while back but I wasn't allowed to show it on other sites. So now I know I haven't won I can put it on here.
It took a long time to make so I won't be making any more but I think it's quite sweet, I do like these 3D cards.
Thanks for dropping by, I really do value your comments.

10 comments:

CraftyC said...

Wow, what a fantastic card - well done!
Clairexx

Mellie said...

Beautiful card Lou. I'd have picked you as a winner. xx

Juliet said...

I voted for this one! As soon as I saw it I knew it was yours - its superbeautiful Lou and should have won!

Marlou McAlees said...

WOW!!! Louly fabulous card!!! just love it xx

emilia in Taiwan said...

here comes my fav doll with pearl hands and legs!! super cut!

Debbie said...

Stunning card Lou - it is beautiful. Soz you did'nt win, but he, you are famous enough without that LOL :) :)

Debbie x

Deb said...

this is fantastic, I can't believe you didn't win, it does look like you spent a lot of time on it, fabulous!

Courtney said...

That's just absolutely gorgeous! Wonderful work!

Leo said...

Just adoreable!!

Jackie said...

Gosh, that is so cute!