Saturday 1 December 2007

Look what Shell sent me!

It was my lucky day again yesterday. I got this beautiful card sent to me from my lovely pal Shell for my birthday, tomorrow. Isn't she just the sweetest? I met Shell on the Charmed Craft Talk forum about 2 years ago along with a whole bunch of other lovely crafty pals. Isn't it funny how you can have such close friendships with people you've never met in the flesh.
Thank you Shell it is a beautiful card I think you need to get yourself a blog so that your art work can be shown off properly. What does everyone else think?

8 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

this is stunning Louly!!!! and a very happy birthday to you!! enjoy yourself xx

Debbie said...

Absolutely beautiful card Louly, didn't know it t'ws your birthday - hope you had a good one :)

Debbie x

Juliet said...

Absolutely gorgeous, beautiful card. Happy Birthday Lou - have a great day.xx

emilia in Taiwan said...

Happy birthday!!

Karen Mortensen said...

Wow! That is a totally beautiful card!! I LOVE IT!!! Shell is the sweetest human being on the planet :o)
Happy birthday Lou, have a wonderful day xxxx

Sarah C said...

This is a fantastic card Lou. Happy Birthday.

Oh yeah, Shell most definately does needs to get a blog to showcase her talent.

Mellie said...

Beautiful card as always from Shell. She certainly is a sweetie.

tee said...

Gorgeous card!! Hope you had a wonderful birthday Lou!