Tuesday 18 December 2007

Sneaky Peak Time Again!

I had to show you this sneaky peak from the Charmed Cards and Crafts site because I am head over heals in love with these K and Company brad buttons, they are so so lush and so easy to use. I kept the card super simple because I felt that the button really made the card and it didn't need much else. It's so much fun to receive DT kits because you HAVE to use them. If I had bought those buttons I would still be at the stroking and admiring stage. Pop over and have a look at the full card and while you are there you can see all the other fabulous design team creations.

7 comments:

Juliet said...

It really is beautiful Lou. I think I ordered some yesterday - can't quite remember what I ordered, just know it was a lot! Shipped today - delivery tomorrow?

ScrapMomOf2 said...

That would be me . . . just looking at them and NOT using them! Gorgeous brad! Nice peak!

Marlou McAlees said...

Hi Louly, what gorgeous stuff you have been making since i have been away, just stunning creations. I wish you a very merry Christmas and peaceful new year to you and your family xxx

Deb said...

Can't wait to see this completely, it looks beautiful!
Merry Christmas!

Nancywithajones said...

THis is absolutly GORGEOUS!!

emilia in Taiwan said...

tempting...this is a very tempting peak! gorgeous!

Sarah C said...

Love the sneek preview - I want to see more now