Thursday 6 December 2007

More Great News!!!!!!

Now, I know I've done quite a lot of blowing of my own trumpet just lately, and really I shoud probably stop now but I just want to sneek in this last little snippet of fabulous news..........I've been selected for the Charmed Cards and Crafts Design team, I feel so lucky because I know there were loads of brilliant entries. This is just fabulous news for me because I've been a big fan of the site for a long time because of it's amazing range and quick, friendly service, what better site could I possibly choose to help promote?
When something like this happens, I always feel sad for those who weren't so lucky and a little guilty too for basking in the glory, so i'm sending a huge hug to anyone who might visit my blog who submitted work.....mmmmmwwwwwahhhhhh!

15 comments:

Samm said...

Congratulations Louly!!!! you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo deserve it!!!! :)

Samm
x

Sarah C said...

Congratulations Lou. Don't appologise for basking in your glory as it's well deserved xx

Leann said...

well done Louly!!!

Mellie said...

If you hadn't been there Lou I'd have demanded you were. Well done Chuck XXXX

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Congratulations! You definitely deserve it! Your creations are amazing! Way to go!

Juliet said...

Well done Louly - you know I love your work and I can't wait to see what you come up with.
Juliet xx

Marlou McAlees said...

Im delighted for you Louly!!!!! and keep blowing your trumpet, we dont mind, your work is amazing and deserves it xxx

Anna said...

Brilliant news Louly. You will be a credit to the team. I knew you would be successful!

Lythan said...

big, big congrats Louly! You are soooooo talented!

Debbie said...

CONGRATULATIONS Lou - excellent news me dear. You are very talented and it is fab site to be DT for. Well done. :) :) :) :)

Debbie x

Traci Cornelius Blog said...

CONGRATS!!! I am very happy for you x

Deb said...

Congratulations Louly, I am so pleased for you and you should be tooting your horn it is so well deserved!

Courtney said...

Oh! I am doing a happy dance for you! Way to go!

LOVE the fab card, too!

Hugs!

Leo said...

Woohoooooooo!!!

Congratz Lou!!! :-D

Jackie said...

Well done Lou, it's well deserved!