Thursday 27 December 2007

Phew! It's over!

Now don't get me wrong, I love Christmas as much as the next person but you can get too much of a good thing can't you? I have so enjoyed spending time today in just my own company and getting to play with my new toys. You'll never guess what I got!.................wait for it................a kiln! and all the bits and bobs I need to start making my own enamelled creations! All thanks to my lovely hubby, thanks Mike I love ya to bits!
I don't know if any of my blogging buddies have ever tried enamelling before but if you have please let me know, I'd love to see what you've made and get some crafty enamelling tips off you. Please come back soo to see my first creation, it'll probably be pants but i'll be brave and show you it anyway!

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Lucky you Louly, enjoy your new toy and I look forward to seeing your first creation. I have never tried anything like that before. :) :)

Debbie x

Anonymous said...

WOW - a kiln, what a fantastic gifT!! Well done you. :) I will be back to see what you do with it!
Happy New Year.
Vanessa. :)

Marlou McAlees said...

oooh cant wait now to see your enamelling Louly!!! I have never tried it, a very happy new year to you and your family xxx

Janette said...

wow, that's an amazing present, never done any enamelling before but perhaps your creations will be the insiration we all need to branch out.

have a great new year.

Janette

Keryn Campbell said...

The last time I did enamelling was in Metalwork at school when I was 12. I still have an enamelled K on a copper backing hanging on leather cord.

Sarah C said...

Woweee Lou, what a fantstic present. Your hubby's fab. Lookig forwasrd to seeing your creations :-) xxx