Wednesday, 25 February 2009

Copics Colour Challenge

I'm really loving these challenges! And this week I love the colours too, the only problem is that I didn't have any of the 3 required colours so I've gone for the closest match I could.
I'm so so tempted to buy set B but Karen over at Charmed Cards and Crafts has a challenge going on on her forum (Charmed Craft Talk) to win a set! So I guess I'll wait with my fingers crossed a little while longer!

Here's what came up with....

I never ever leave a white border around my images but I've seen a few done like this recently and I think I like the look so, as I was in a bit of a hurry I decided it was time to try it out!

The main shapes and the cherries were cut on my Silhouette and the image is one of my download designs; Holly on the High Street from the Holly and Madison collection.
The photographs aren't great because I didn't have any daylight-sorry.

These are the 3 main colours used...

And here are the others...

If you fancy a go at this challenge pay a visit to the Copic Colour Challenge Blog.

9 comments:

Beth said...

Ooh, such a bright and fun card! I love your colouring! xx

Sarah C said...

Lou, this looks amazing even without daylight xoxo

Paula's ponderings said...

I love it!! Cherries look good enough to eat!! Thanks for joining us this week Paula x

Adele said...

Wow, Lou...you are really putting your Silhouette through it's paces!!!! Absolutely stunning-the colours and the detail look amazing!

love Dingle.xx

Karen said...

Fantastic card Lou, I love all of these shaped cards of yours. Just great! ♥♥♥

Jane Wetzel said...

just lovely! tfs!

Toni said...

Oh wow that cherry looks good enough to eat fabulous card
Tonix

Hayley G said...

Love how you worked the colours and the card is outstanding! Totally inspiring!

Deb M. said...

Beautiful, beautiful card Louly!! As always, I'm in awe of your talent. :-)

TFS....