Thursday 4 December 2008

More pressies!

You know I'm such a lucky girl to have so many fantastic friends, just look at what came to my door today!......

This lovely, thoughtful gift was from my good friend Nicloa, isn't she just the sweetest! It's the second thing to make me cry today but this one was happy tears, thank you so much Nicola, I love you to bits.
Don't go away, there's more!........

I have another card too! This one's from Mellie....

Isn't it ace? Thank you Melllie, it's gorgeous! But then I wouldn't expect anything else from you hunny.

5 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

Ooo lucky you, love how Dottie has been adapted to suit you perfectly, enjoy your flowers chocs and cake, you deserve them. xx

Nicola said...

Glad you got them ok, sorry they were late.xxx

Sarah C said...

Isn't it brilliant when you get to spread your birthday and treats over lots of days? Gorgeous flowers there xxx

Marlou McAlees said...

happy belated birthday Lou, loving your pressies, I hope you had a great day, hugzz xx

Mellie said...

Lol, Glad you liked the card Lou. Had to use our special Charmed Dottie for you.