Saturday, 2 June 2007

DCM - I Can See Clearly Now



This weeks challenge was set by Kel, she said- Okay, this week I would like you to use some acetate, vellum, plasma or anything else remotely 'see-through' on your card. That's it!
Well, I had some Shrink Plastic that I bought years ago and never used so I took the opportunity to have a play: I cut my shrink plastic with my daisy Sizzix die, coloured the flowers and leaves in, then shrunk them. To add an extra transparent element I mounted them onto a circular acetate apperture. The rest speaks for itself. I'm quite pleased with this one, I like the colours.
Thanks Kel, for a great challenge, and getting me using my redundant stash!

14 comments:

Gillian Hamilton said...

Oh this is GORGEOUS!
wonderfully clever work with the shrink plastic & the acetate!
Love it!

Rein said...

What a stunning card!

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Really Stunning!

Sarah said...

Fab card! Never tried shrink plastic before, it looks really effective.

Saffa said...

OOOh Yummy!


This is such a lovely lovely card! I must dig out my SP


xxSaffa

Lythan said...

Glad you "enjoy"ed the challenge. This card is just great

Paula said...

So beautiful. Shrink plastic hates me!!

Lynne.x said...

This is gorgeous - it looks amazing.

Kathy said...

Oh this is lovely, your SP flower looks fab

stamp and scrape said...

Clever you - this is so pretty.
Ros

Rhi said...

Beautiful Louly, I love the combination of the shrink plastic on the acetate, fantastic card!

Rhi x

deb said...

This is fab, love it.

Samm said...

Gorgeous, love the shrinky dinky!!!

Tassycrafty said...

I love this card!!!very interesting.x