This weeks challenge was set by Kel, she said- Okay, this week I would like you to use some acetate, vellum, plasma or anything else remotely 'see-through' on your card. That's it!
Well, I had some Shrink Plastic that I bought years ago and never used so I took the opportunity to have a play: I cut my shrink plastic with my daisy Sizzix die, coloured the flowers and leaves in, then shrunk them. To add an extra transparent element I mounted them onto a circular acetate apperture. The rest speaks for itself. I'm quite pleased with this one, I like the colours.
Thanks Kel, for a great challenge, and getting me using my redundant stash!