Friday, 29 June 2007

DCM-Beady Eyed

This weeks dare was set by Saffa....Well this week is my dare (Saffa). Its quite a simple challenge really. All I ask is that you make use of beads on your cards. They can be seed beads, big chunky beads or little sequins, whatever takes your fancy.
Well I've cheated a bit because I had already made these ones (sorry) I'll try to make another for the dare. I wanted to show these because I used seed beads and ordinary beads for them. I even used beads in the matching cushion in the background so I thought these would be quite fitting for the dare.



15 comments:

manicstamper said...

Good grief they are absolutely stunning......my eyes nearly fell out of me head.
Fabulous, fabulous work and such beautiful colours.

mum on the run said...

Wow, amazing work!

Maisymary's Findings said...

beautiful projects !

Lythan said...

Well normally you would get a hand slap :) :) but these cards are so beautiful and I'm so glad to have seen them that I'll forgive you anything. And a cushion as well? Wow!

Louly said...

lol, thanks Lythan,I know I was a teeny bit naughty.

Jo said...

these are so gorgeous, just beautiful!

jo xx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Wonderful examples - love them!

Patsy Jackson said...

Just stunning Lou! They are beautiful - would love to see close ups of them!

Sarah said...

Gorgeous work! And such stunning colours!

Natty said...

Lovely cards, they're so vibrant!

Rein said...

Beautiful work!

Paula said...

Gorgeous cards, I love the colours & the beads.

Penny said...

jaw-droppingly stunning!

Leigh said...

Beautiful work there.

Gillian Hamilton said...

OH WOW!!!!!!
this is SCRUMMY!!! love all that colouring..
OH WOW!!! (oh I've already said that haven't I...but really.. I mean it... "OH WOW")