Sunday 3 January 2010

Amazing Challenge!

Hi Folks,

I have to say that I think that this week's challenge at Dottie's World is a stroke of pure genius from Adele, pop over to Dottie's World for more detail
This was perfect for me because it encouraged me to loo through my old papers and discover what lovely things I have got but haven't used in ages.
It also required me to use something new so out came my Martha Stewart punches which I got as a very special Christmas gift from my friend and partner in digi downloads - Karen.
Here's what I came up with....




So, my old element was the basic Grey papers and the new element was my border punch. The image is one of my drawings which is available to purchase as a digital download from Charmed Cards and Crafts

Go on...join in the fun!

6 comments:

June Nelson said...

Wow Lou shes stunning and I want that punch, I still havent coloured mie yet lol, must get around to it, love this, happy new year darlin xxxx

Gunn (Merete) said...

Hello Lou,this is so adorable. She is so sweetie and I love her sitting in this beautiful frame and these papers Are georgeous.The Butterfly is such a sweet detail.wish you a great sunday
Hugs Gunn

maddy hill said...

Gorgeous Lou ! love the border punch and the image is coloured beautifully ! I will try and make the challenge !
love ,
maddy x

Mel X said...

Great card, love the flowers and punch frame. Those digi images are next on me list Lou!!

Mel X

Nicky said...

wonderful card, image is stunning and that border punch is on my wish list lol

Happy New Year

Tracey said...

oh thi has to be the sweetest card i have ever ever seen.
I just found your blog and oh my my eyes lite up.off now to surf through the rest of your beautiful work
happpy new year and angel wihe tracey