Tuesday, 11 November 2008

DCM- Bling!

Ok I,m in a mega rush this morning, I hav to outt ofthhedooin15 minutes and I arn't evenddssed yet! That is I don't have my wrk clothes on, I'm not naked PMSL......Moving swiftly on, I'm going to show you my challenge card and disappear. The challnge is to use bling, Karen and I have Sponsored it this week so the DCM blog is all Dottie ATM.

My bling is in the form of glitter and black gems. I don't really like this card very much but I guess we can't be happy all the time.

Thanks for looking.xx

9 comments:

Marlou said...

oh wow!!!! this is fabulous Lou :) gorgeous work :) x

Jozza said...

I think it is fabulous Lou. Lovely colours! You NEVER make a duff card hun.

Are we entering you into the prize draw? lol

CraftyC said...

Its a great card Lou, how can you call it naff???
Clairex

Di Hickman said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for popping by the blog, as for the text on the school card, it was a rub-on! I WISH that were my handwriting! ROFL!

Kathy said...

Fantastic card Lou - and I recognise that paper too!

Chris said...

Oh WOW!! I love it... all that gorgeous bling...none of your cards are ever NAFF!!
It's beautiful :D
hugs
Chris xx

Pixeltrash said...

Super cute! I just did my first daring cardmakers challenge! It was so fun! Your card is adorable.

Jo said...

It is a gorgeous card! Your cards are just never ever naff! Thank you for sponsoring our dare this week! :)

jo xx

Susan (Sue H) said...

Louly, how on earth are we supposed to give full concentration to admiring your card with the vision of you in a state of half undress firmly set in out minds Lol!

I can’t think why you’re not happy with your card, it’s so bright and colourful and sparkly too, so it’s perfect.

Loving the Black gems too…..can’t say I’ve seen them before.