Monday 5 May 2008

SSC - Shaped Card

Gosh I can hardly believe it! Two challenges- two blog posts- two days in a row! I don't know what's happening to me!


Todays challenge is from the Scrummy Stash Cafe blog. they challenged us to make a shaped card. I'm not quite sure if I'll get away with this as it's just the front that's shaped. Any how, here it is, Police Officer George from the George at Work collection.
I've used my Prisma Colour Pencils again, this time I went for a more textured look by drawing black and blue outlines before blending it all together with Sensador.
This view shows the inside of the card. I decided to make it a thank you card. You never know when you might need to thank a kindly police officer. Not too soon I hope.
And last but not least, a detail close up, just because I like close ups.

16 comments:

Chriss Rollins said...

louise these cards just get better what a delight to call on you and see what D&G have been up to.
George is multi talented he is going to be soooo busy on fathers day.
why not send me a couple of George's and i will make a couple of cards and put them on my blog to advertise him for you putting links to Charmed cards, yourself and enjay's blogs.
Have a lovely day
chriss x

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

George looks fabulous...and I love the card you've made xx

Claire said...

This is a fab card, and so original!

Marlou McAlees said...

I have just seen this card on the forum Lou, and its fantastic!!! it amazes me your fabulous ideas!! :) xx

Julia said...

Fabulous card, you are so talented.

Dawn said...

amazing detail Louly.

Dawn said...

amazing detail Louly.

Tasha said...

I'm loving George and Dottie! This card is fab!

Dawn said...

Wowee Louly just got my Crafts Beautiful today and your projects are stunning, I love the Seed Journal and the colours are great.Great idea for Dads Day!!
Well done Girl!!
Oh and I liked your answers to the questions in the wee book too.

Suzanne Vaughan said...

Your designs are amazing. I really love Dotty. A fellow blogger has used these downloads and made some wonderful cards with them. You can see them through a link on my blog...'Dilly Dally Dingle' - she is very good.

Saw you though Inspirational Blogs.

Anonymous said...

Its stunning louly!! :) Your colouring is fantastic.

Vanessa.

Samm said...

Wow, these are fab, sorry I haven't got round to downloading any yet, but I will :)

Samm
x

Sarah C said...

I love this card :D xx

Kathy said...

Fantastic card Lou - the colours are amazing.

Good luck with the new blog....

daisy said...

Wonderful xx

Maria McPherson said...

Brilliant! Thanks for taking part. Maria x