Wednesday 5 September 2007

More Crafty Templates Designs

It was my first day back at work today (oh where did those six week disappear to?)So I haven't had chance to make anything today, instead, I've brought out some more designs using one of this months new templates from Crafty Templates. This template is called 'Cute Purse' so of course I had to make my purses cute, well, I don't normally do cute but once I got started with my funky foam I just couldn't stop. The purses do actually open up so that you can write your greeting inside.
You might recognise the robin design from my last post, again, I used the free robin template from the Crafty Templates blog.

11 comments:

Juliet said...

Really cute Lou - they're fab!

Karen Mortensen said...

Wow!! Fantastic work!!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Wow, these are fabulous!

Kathy said...

yep - seriously cute cards

They made me smile, anyway!

Michele Kovack said...

These are so darling!

Jane's Blogs said...

Wow, wow and WOW ~ I think ALL your creations are absolutely stunning. If I could I would put individual comments but it would take me too long. I am just blown away!!!

Melissa Goodsell said...

So so adorable!! I especially love the birdie one :O)
Melx

The Cryer Family said...

Cute cute cute!!

Debbie said...

Love all3 of your template cards Lou, really cute.

Debbie x

Patsy Jackson said...

Wowsers these are fab Lou - really stunning. My fave is the pumpkin tho!

Mellie said...

Absolutely love these.