Sunday 15 August 2010

Favourites!

Wow, our wonderful Gunn has set us the fabbiest challenge this week at Dottie's World - she wants us to choose our favourite ever Charmed download! How fun is that! Using your fave image!
This week I want you to take your favourite Charmed One- a new or old and just make a card or project with it. You can do whatever you want, just have fun. But your favourite has to be a CHARMED DOWNLOAD.

So let me see lots of favourites this week, and have fun.
*Gunn*
Well actually, it may be fun, but....for me....kind of impossibe. I drew most of the Charmed digital images and so each and every one holds a special place in my heart - I just can't pick a favourite. So, I decided to choose one of the images I have used the most which must make it somewhere at the top of the list. Here we have 'Holly', named after my lovely daughter ( Mikey is named after my son)



I did some paper piecing to bring the image and the backing paper together. I hope you like it!
Pop on over to Dottie's World to join in the fun or pop on over to the shop to view more of the wonderful Charmed Downloads xx

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's gorgeous! I love how you've done the layout.
Hugs xx
Pat

Jac’s Playground said...

Another stunner Lou, love how you have made this card, never would have thought of that. I'm struggling this week to find a fave image as I love 'em all! xx

Gunn (Merete) said...

Hello Lou
Ofcourse it is difficult to pick a favorite, that`s the fun of it. I myself have a lots of favorites, so I had to decide who should be my favorite for this week.
I really like your card. The border and how you placed your image is really great.
So thanks Lou for giving us all these favorites.
Wish you a great week.
Hugs Gunn :-)

Karen Mortensen said...

Wow Lou, love this one. The way it stands is fantastic! Inspiring work as always!! xxx

Kitchens Toronto said...

Good efforts. All the best for future posts. I have bookmarked you. Well done. I read and like this post. Thanks.

massage chairs said...

The post is very informative. It is a pleasure reading it. I have also bookmarked you for checking out new posts

jumping castles toronto said...

The post is handsomely written. I have bookmarked you for keeping abreast with your new posts.

veterinarians in brampton, said...

It is a pleasure going through your post. I have bookmarked you to check out new stuff from your side.

spa toronto said...

A very well-written post. I read and liked the post and have also bookmarked you. All the best for future endeavors.

Animation courses said...

MAAC institute, MAAC, Animation education, Animation courses, 3D animation, Visual effects Courses, 3D animation Courses in New Delhi, 3D animation institutes, Animation institute, Animation Institutes in Faridabad, Animation Institutes in new Delhi, Animation Colleges in New Delhi, Animation Colleges in Faridabad, Best Animation education in New Delhi, Top Animation courses, Top 3D animation Courses in New Delhi, Top 3D animation institutes

ant control sydney said...

Appreciate this post. Let me try it out.

--------------------------
commercial pest control sydney | pest control castle hill | ant control sydney