Sunday 19 July 2009

Dottie's World Challenge- Frames and Borders

It was Tara's turn to set the Challenge at Dottie's World this week, This is what she said...

"My idea for a challenge is to create a frame or border somewhere on your card or project. This could be cut out shapes, a picture frame effect or a stamped border perhaps".

This was a simple choice for me, I used one of the frames from the Pixie Chicks download sets

Of course the image is a Pixie Chick too!



I've added quite a lot of sparkle and bling to this one, the Pixie's lend themselves really well to a bit of sparkle don't you think?

If you would like to check out the Pixie Chick Download sets just click HERE

9 comments:

Stressed Stamper said...

Totally stunning - you never make a bad card
Sarah

Karen Mortensen said...

Just beautiful Lou xxx

Sheila said...

Hi Lou.
This is gorgoeous, hun great minds think alike on the bookplate :).
Hugs
Sheila xx

Penni said...

Great Card, I love the sparkle.

Hugs
Penni
X

Tara said...

I love this Lou, soooooo pretty and sparkly! I don't normally put green and purple together but I'm inspired to try it now, it's a gorgeous combo! xx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Oh Louly this is a work of art hunny. I am loving the images and this is totally stunning! hugs Linda x

Gunn (Merete) said...

This is just great. I love the frame and the flowers, and not to forget the bling in the middle of your flowers, great touch.
Your colorcombo is so pretty.
Hugs
Gunn :-D

Nicole Bailey said...

oh Louise! what a beautiful card! I love those flowers...they are so very pretty!

Mellie said...

Absolutely gorgeous Lou.