Friday 25 January 2008

Just for fun!

I've finally got around to doing something just because I wanted to! It wasn't for a challege or a design team, or a magazine! Don't get me wrong, I love doing all those things too but every now and again it's great do just do what you want and use all those things you've been waiting to play with. In this case it was my new Sizzix Lilac paper sculpting die.
I got this die recently in the massive sizzix sale, I think it costed something stupid like £2.50!

9 comments:

Gwen Lafleur said...

I love this! I have this die as well but I've never used it and now I'm totally inspired. I especially love the embossed background you used. TFS!

Marlou McAlees said...

£2.50 {yikes!!! what a bargain!!!} this is really beautiful Louly!! gorgeous work!! xx

Sadie said...

This is brilliant..£2.50 great price. And your patience with those sticky foam pads has to be comended.

Anonymous said...

I couldnt agree more Louly it`s si nice when you can dio it for you...& this is gorgeous....
Thanks for visiting my blog...your comments are much appreciated:)x

Debbie said...

What a beautiful card Lou, make any well just receiving it. ;) :) Love your die - sooo expensive looking LOL

Debbie x

Courtney said...

This is just stunning, Lou!

Rosietoes said...

I am a bit fond of my dies and I don't have this particular one as I thought it was too much hassle, but seeing it done in all it's glory - well, makes me wish I'd got it now. It's beautiful Louise and must have taken you ages to do.

Sarah C said...

This is fantastic Lou. I love everything about it all :-)

Nicola said...

Gorgeous !!! The flowers look sos delicate & the perfect colour!
xxx