Wednesday 1 August 2007

I Won


I have had such a Fab day today. Firstly I found out that I've won the Wings and Flowers competition over at Charmed (my fave place to shop). I won a lime green Cropodile (I've wanted one for ages!), the Wings and Flowers CD and some other bits and bobs to bring the value up to £50. I'm soooooo thrilled!!!!!!!!!
This is my winning card.
Then In my excitment I ordered a Quickutz Silhouette (i've been after one for a while). Then, this evening my DH took me out for a drink by the marina.
So it's been a ME ME ME day!
Oh and by the way Charmed Cards and Crafts are having more competitions throughout the month of August so pop by and have a look.

6 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

Congratulations!!!! what a stunner of a card, you deserved to win, its beautiful, im sure you are on a high, I know I would be, enjoy your prize xx

Risa said...

Congratulations on winning!!!!!Your card is absolutely gorgeous...I love it because it is different and the colors are so pretty together! Once again thank you for visiting and I love your site!
Malieta:)

Patsy Jackson said...

Congratulations Lou!! You are very talented no wonder you win these comps :)

What a beautiful and delicated card :)

emilia in Taiwan said...

Wow! Good for you!

Kim Costello said...

Congratulations on winning! You deserve to be recognised for your talent, You Go Girl!!!!

Kimberly said...

OMG, this card is STUNNING!!
congrats on your win. I just got a cropadile and cant wait to play :)